Saturday, May 10, 2014

A little late for Valentine's day

Here is some work I did for Valentine's day contests and finally got around to putting up. I used Genesis 2 for this.





I used Realflow to simulate a sexy chocolate covering simulation, I'm very happy with it but it could still use some tweaking.


I used a different shader for the chocolate in this one which revealed some unwanted detail created from the realflow simulation. The problem is that the simulation mesh is so detailed that it settles over Genesis2's polygons, and the specularity settings showed this very well.


1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see that you are back. Hope you feel fine. Excellent work my friend. Wonderful new creation. Would like to see Samantha again. Hope so much that you will work again with her.

    ReplyDelete